Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_vote_lcapToo Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_voting_barToo Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_vote_lcapToo Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_voting_barToo Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Lamar
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Owner Lamar

Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) Empty
PostSubject: Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He)   Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Staff Need To Fix Things Themseves?

(No Offense)
Lately i just have been seeing that fact that as soon as someone gets good items(Torva or better) they automatically think it has been spawned. I just think before you going telling higher authority behind peoples back and then dont have the courage to tell them you told on them you shouldnt do it. I honestly think you should sit down and have a genuine conversation on what happen. (No Offence)
Its not hard, besides what if you were in their place? Just wanted to bring it up. Love you fans and gamers of SALACIOUS AND NEZIAx. Keep playing and enjoy.
-Lamar

Sleep lol! Basketball Basketball Basketball afro afro
Back to top Go down

Too Many Snicthing Staff ^_^ (He He He)
Page 1 of 1