Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sly kit
sly kit

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Hello,

AS the title says I would like to try to be part of the staff to make the games better in community wise.

My Name is : Bryan

Why should I be apart of the staff?

I have been part of staff for many other servers and I was good with all of them. If I become apart of the staff for salacious. I would be loyal and help any player who is having troubles/Help/guides or etc Like everytime on the game. I would help them with no cost what's so ever. I play on salacious anytime it is up and play until its down. If I am chosen to be apart of the staff I well watch over the chat box, game chat for spam and if I see anything of it I well give a warning and if it continues with the same person they well be kicked. I well not abuse this power at all. Like phantasye said He wants the game to be like reality and I well help support that dream and not act like a kid in game or on forums. If someone is doing something really bad I well report it to phantasye.

Over all: I hope I well be chose for a staff postion to do all of the above and more (if needed) and I well always to loyal to salacious and NeziaX.

LONG LIVE SALACIOUS AND NEZIAX Cool
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello Sly,

It's nice to see a player who has played almost since we opened apply for a staff position, but rules are rules and you will have to follow the same process as everyone else, once a final decision is made you will be contacted via email.
Back to top Go down
sly kit
sly kit

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

Skype would be better with me no email. If you want it more official you can email it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Owner Lamar
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Owner Lamar

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am

As phantasy says rules are rules follow the process. We although i will be honest with you now we have quite a bit of staff so things are tight. That doesnt meant the decision is made up. So keep your head high as we make a final decision and contact you.
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 am

Quote :
As phantasy says rules are rules follow the process. We although i will be honest with you now we have quite a bit of staff so things are tight. That doesnt meant the decision is made up. So keep your head high as we make a final decision and contact you

I believe he's referring to staff on Salacious the server, where there is currently several open staff positions lol.
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 am

Removed

Last edited by Phantasye on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Testing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1