Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm

What is expected of all staff?

All staff is expected to be the following

Loyal player
Avid Forum poster
Helpful to all
Patient
Respectful

If you think you fit that criteria please post your application here.

Staff application template

Name:

Experience:

Media:(screenshots/videos if you have any but not required)
Back to top Go down
4 Tha Lolz

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 am

Name: (Irl) Blake, IGN: 4 Tha Lolz

Experience: I dont have all too much staff experience, I have been Admin on 2 servers [Troll scape: Shut down] and [Thccape: Also shut down] Both of those times was because i was a fairly active player. I have been a Mod on [UnitedRsps: Shut Down], [Unrealscape: Redone Thcscape: Shut down].

Ill be honest, I dont think we will need another staff for a while, considering the amount of players i have seen Razz Thought ide give it a go anyway.

Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1