Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff apllication EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
staff apllication I_vote_lcapstaff apllication I_voting_barstaff apllication I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
staff apllication I_vote_lcapstaff apllication I_voting_barstaff apllication I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

staff apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i love me

staff apllication Empty
PostSubject: staff apllication   staff apllication Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

What's your Name?
Robert Dean

What's your inGame Name?
Thehotkid911

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?
yes i do i am friends with everyone.

Have you ever begged yet in the server?
no i never will to me everything is earned.

Would you help those less fortunate?
yes i would if they asked me to help i would do my best to make sure they get the help they deserve and as staff you will get none but 100% from me.

What type of person are you overall?
im very kind like to help and do my best to do so.

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
i think i should be staff because i love to help and been playing server for bout a week almost and im friends with almost everyone on server and i will not let you down.

Back to top Go down
McWhite
McWhite

staff apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff apllication   staff apllication Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am

Thank's for the staff application, stay tuned!

McWhite
Back to top Go down

staff apllication
Page 1 of 1