Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule that apply to all staff members EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Rule that apply to all staff members I_vote_lcapRule that apply to all staff members I_voting_barRule that apply to all staff members I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Rule that apply to all staff members I_vote_lcapRule that apply to all staff members I_voting_barRule that apply to all staff members I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Rule that apply to all staff members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Rule that apply to all staff members Empty
PostSubject: Rule that apply to all staff members   Rule that apply to all staff members Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:10 am

In order to establish a more enjoyable community staff are expected to follow rules and regulations to permit everyone a fair chance.

Banning- Staff may NOT ban with out just cause such as, solicitation, threats to the server or it's community, or serious bug abuse.
solicitation- if someone is one the server solicitating for anything it qualifies for an instant ban.

threats to the server- this includes ddos threats and real life threats (*Note you are intrusted with a higher power and should be able to diagnose a serious threat opposed to a fake one, if you are questioned about your banning from the person you banned and you can not provide significant proof, or witnesses you will be demoted.)

Serious bug abuse- This includes seriously damaging the economy with dupes, spawning objects, or items, or impersonations, or accessing restricted areas. This like the above requires proof or witnesses if questioned.

Back to top Go down

Rule that apply to all staff members
Page 1 of 1