Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_vote_lcapDa Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_voting_barDa Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_vote_lcapDa Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_voting_barDa Helperz Staff apply for salacious I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Helperz

Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious Empty
PostSubject: Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious   Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello My name is Liam or Da helperz (May have seen me on other server)

My Past experience is pretty good i have been mod alot and still am on the sister server and i've been admin a few times and also Co-Owner once or twice. I am a very loyal player as you many know from the Sister server. I Help as much as i can i put players before my self. I spend at least 10 hours playing on servers. I am very patient towards new players and i help as much as i can. I would Love to be apart of your family of staff to help, protect and grow your server to the best it can be. I am very active on forums as you can see.

From Da Helperz
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious   Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks for applying da helperz, I'm glad to see you're interested in joining the staff team of Salacious, being a well known mod on the sister server does provide you with a significant edge , but unfortunately in order to keep the application process fair I must ask that you wait until I've finished examining all the other applications and must ask that you participate in an hour long mod probation period. Once i've made my selection you will be contacted via email.
Back to top Go down
Da Helperz

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious   Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Ok or just skype message me If you want.
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious   Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Da Helperz Staff apply for salacious
Page 1 of 1