Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin application ingame EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
admin application ingame I_vote_lcapadmin application ingame I_voting_baradmin application ingame I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
admin application ingame I_vote_lcapadmin application ingame I_voting_baradmin application ingame I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

admin application ingame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rolobro
rolobro

admin application ingame Empty
PostSubject: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 pm

hey guys the reason i have chosen to be ingame admin is beacuse i have had experiance on near reality and as phantasye (owner) has alreayd said salacious is like near reality! i wouldnt get admin spot and mess about and be a kid about it i would be a proper admin i would give people warnings and tell them if they do so and so again they will get either 5 min mute 1 hour mute ban or ip ban and i would ask for owners permission first! i would treat people with respect including people being nasty i would still respect them. please phantasye read this i think i would be a great admin of your server and you wouldnt regret it! thanks for reading this and have a great time on salacious! afro
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello rolobro, I'm glad to see you are interested in becoming a member of the staff on Salacious, and i'm pleased to say that staff positions are open. What follows is the criteria I will be looking for.

Loyal player
Avid Forum poster
Helpful to all
Patient
Respectful

As I'm sure you know staff can't be given instantly it is a position of honor and respect, if you are really interested I will be keeping an eye out for all the criteria mentioned above and you will be contacted via email with a response.
Back to top Go down
rolobro
rolobro

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

thanks for reading this phantasye bro i really do appreciate it! and yes im very loyal and im active but i may not be very active for atleast a week my mom is in hospital so i need to check up on her couple days this week but yes i do appreciate you looking at my app for admin! get back to me soon as possible bro thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

admin application ingame
Page 1 of 1