Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jinxious][Moderator Application] EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_vote_lcap[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_voting_bar[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_vote_lcap[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_voting_bar[Jinxious][Moderator Application] I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

[Jinxious][Moderator Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PkTribalx

[Jinxious][Moderator Application] Empty
PostSubject: [Jinxious][Moderator Application]   [Jinxious][Moderator Application] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

What's your Name?

My Full name is Kevin Maurice Barrow.

Age?

I am 17 years of age.

What's your in-Game Name?

My In-game name is Jinxious.

Skype name?

judgeexistenzx

Timezone?

EST CAN/US

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?(vouches)

Yes, I get along with alot of members on the server. I try to give off a friendly aura specially to the new people. I don't want to seem mean in anyway. To be a seriously kind person where everyone can like me as a member of the server.

Previous Experience?

I was admin on a server, also being a Co-Owner on a server also. Then being admin on NeziaX, and last but not least I was mod on one other server which is now shut down now. Which sucks but hey.

Vouches?

Total Vouches: 4
Used Vouches: 3

Turtle: Yea hes a noob but he is a good staff, vouche from his bro! Swag!

Beast Og: Yes man you got my vouche man!

Sarrio and Phantasye: Given me both a vouche from being Admin on NeziaX.

What type of person are you overall?

I am a laid back person and try not to be on the more aggressive side to scare away the new players ad to keep myself inline being the mature that I am but keep in mind I was a server Owner before and know the qualities and benefits to keeping a server enjoyable and fun for the new players. I try to accomplish certain goals that will benefit a server in a special way for example: Getting new members, inviting friends, making sure there is no hackers or spammers causing harm to are server. The concept of being a moderator is keeping things inline which i am fit for the spot I strongly believe. I am a well matured teenager and hope for the best in everything I do. I am willing to do what ever it takes to make this community the best it can be!

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?

I feel that I can be a great addition to your staff team. Knowing what is right and being the mature person that I am. To help improve the communities gameplay and do the best of my abilities to keep everything smooth as in situations of hackers or spammers. To enjoy the game/server but to make it enjoyable for the members of the server. Not having to be on 24/7 as a owner or administrator knowing that your moderators can handle the job not speaking about just me but as I as playing your moderators take there job seriously and so well I. To be involved in such great honor of making this server fun will be a great feeling, to see that the players are happy and there is no complaint's about the server. For the moderators to strive for the best and keep everything under contorl is what is needed and I am willing to help with that. Think deeply apon this decision, it will be an honor to be a staff member among this great growing server. Your dearest player....Jinxious.

Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: [Jinxious][Moderator Application]   [Jinxious][Moderator Application] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

nicely done! goodluck bro:)
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
PkTribalx

PostSubject: Re: [Jinxious][Moderator Application]   [Jinxious][Moderator Application] Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you man Very Happy good luck to you also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Jinxious][Moderator Application]   [Jinxious][Moderator Application] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[Jinxious][Moderator Application]
Page 1 of 1