Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_vote_lcapModerator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_voting_barModerator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_vote_lcapModerator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_voting_barModerator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
its_benjii

Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client Empty
PostSubject: Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client   Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm

What's your Name?
My Name is Ben or Benji

What's your in-Game Name?
my ingame name is Benjii

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?(vouches)
I get along with everyone. Always kind never show a bad side of me to people. Unless its stupid.
I love to joke around with people. really fun guy :0

Previous Experience?
I have been a mod on a popular RSPS "RuneNova". I got tired of new rs and came back to the older versions.

Vouches?
Currently non.

What kind of person am I?
I am a kind person. I have some experience java but not too much. I enjoy talking and if you need help im there for you. When im online on Salacious i will never be afk. If i am online i will be ready to help you. I finish my homework rather quick and am a smart guy so i can be very active.

Why do I think i should be staff?
Because im a person who loves the feeling of helping someone. I have figured out pretty much most teleports and shops around the world. Plus i am kind. I know i said this alot and it's quite true. Plus i am not one of those greedy staff people that want it to say they have it. I want to help out people and let them know people at salacious care about some random person on the internet. I will always be there for your support just send me a PM anytime.

Well Thanks for reading. Have a nice day and thanks for taking the time to think this through Phantasye <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client   Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

lol benjii i just saw you one time on game

Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client Trollf10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator App for "Benjii" Salacious Client
Page 1 of 1