Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_vote_lcapStaff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_voting_barStaff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_vote_lcapStaff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_voting_barStaff Application Requirements (Moderator) I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Staff Application Requirements (Moderator)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Requirements (Moderator)   Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Staff Application Format + Requirements (Moderator)

THIS APPLIES TO ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS FROM THIS DAY 3/25/13 ON.

Post an application with the following:

What's your Name?

What's your in-Game Name?

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?(vouches)

Previous Experience?

Vouches?

What type of person are you overall?
[ Looking for a paragraph][Detailed]

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
[Detailed]

[REQUIREMENTS]
1. You must have at least played the server 1.5 weeks depending on how many players we have. [ This may change as players come on]

2. You must have at least 3 vouches (depending on player total).

3. You must have earned member status on the forums (25 posts).

4. A fair, and loyal player.

5. Helpful in all circumstances and respectful.

6. Like to communicate with people and be apart of the community overall.

Hope You Make it on our staff List. Good Luck.

[Owners are] -
Sarrio and Phantasye

Be sure to speak with any one of us if you have any questions.

How to get/use vouches
Sample Vouch
Spoiler:

Last edited by Phantasye on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Requirements (Moderator)   Staff Application Requirements (Moderator) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Sample Application

What's your Name?
Quinton

What's your in-Game Name?
Phantasye

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?(vouches)
Yes i've been playing for several months now and have made many new friends.

Vouches
Spoiler:

Previous Experience?
I was Co-owner on NeziaX, revision, I've owned my own server.

Vouches?
Spoiler:

What type of person are you overall?
Overall i'm a laidback person, but I won't deal with disrespect and annoying people.
I will punish them as necessary depending on what they've done. Most people get along
with me because i'm helpful and a determined person.

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
I think I should be staff on this server to help make it a better place for everyone to enjoy.
I participate avidly in the forums and in the community and even help with the coding.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Requirements (Moderator)
Page 1 of 1