Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter's Guide to NeziaX EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Starter's Guide to NeziaX I_vote_lcapStarter's Guide to NeziaX I_voting_barStarter's Guide to NeziaX I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Starter's Guide to NeziaX I_vote_lcapStarter's Guide to NeziaX I_voting_barStarter's Guide to NeziaX I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Starter's Guide to NeziaX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Time

Starter's Guide to NeziaX Empty
PostSubject: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:20 pm

This will be updated frequently/ added to, and if you have something to add feel free to post it below, Thank You.

As soon as you log in you will find a make-over mage, where you can change your skin color along with other features on your body, after doing this i suggest going straight to training slayer

Training Slayer: Slayer will give you extra points on top of the neziax points you get when you are fighting a monster, i suggest going straight to Kuradel and getting a task this way you can start gaining points for rares and pvp items from the start. Once you have a task, the next step is to find the monster, to do this you simply can go to ::train (rock crabs) or one of the monster teleports. If you need help finding one of the monsters you can pm me ingame or post about it below and i would love to answer.

Get to know the players: the best way to learn about cool things is to friend players, so get to know people and enjoy the server!

Thanks,
Time
Back to top Go down
sly kit
sly kit

PostSubject: Re: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 am

good starters guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McWhite
McWhite

PostSubject: Re: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:03 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Onor
Onor

PostSubject: Re: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Very good guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 am

nice guide Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter's Guide to NeziaX   Starter's Guide to NeziaX Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Starter's Guide to NeziaX
Page 1 of 1