Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salacious and NeziaX Merging EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Salacious and NeziaX Merging I_vote_lcapSalacious and NeziaX Merging I_voting_barSalacious and NeziaX Merging I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Salacious and NeziaX Merging I_vote_lcapSalacious and NeziaX Merging I_voting_barSalacious and NeziaX Merging I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Salacious and NeziaX Merging

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Salacious and NeziaX Merging Empty
PostSubject: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 am

Hello everyone, the title of this thread may have you some concerned, well please allow me to explain what this means for the community before you jump to any conclusions.

We've been running both Salacious and NeziaX for quite awhile now and have noticed that players like to switch around between the two servers, often leaving one of the two empty. To help keep people from jumping around and to help keep more players online on one server, we will be making the only server Salacious, why is this so important? Because new players like to see people and if there's a few people on Nezia and a few on Salacious it's not that exciting, but if they're all on Salacious new players are more likely to stay.

Why Salacious?
Sarrio and I talked about this and we decided on Salacious, because it's got more features and is more stable for a big community, and we both really like it Razz.

What happens to NeziaX players?
Well unfortunately to make sure the Salacious economy isn't ruined and keep the game challenging, NeziaX players will have to start over, however donors on NeziaX will be given donator on Salacious, and Ex staff on NeziaX will be given free donator on Salacious as well as a vouch from both Sarrio and myself if they choose to run for staff again. This may sound bad to all the people who worked hard on NeziaX, but take it from anyone who plays Salacious it's very fun once you get into and you can make your money back and a lot more.

I can't stop anyone from leaving, but Sarrio and I made this decision for the best and we hope you're all willing to give it a try and work with us, it will all work out for the better if you do!

Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:03 am

Thanks to all players of NeziaX who enjoyed the game, it didn't offer much, & it had a few instability issues but in the end, it's better to stick to one.

I thought having sister servers would be a great idea, it actually was! But we have a small community, & we decided to keep all of us together on one server. Now, if we had a bigger community, this would've probably worked out better.

In the future, we might actually make this possible but with the same name, who knows... there might be a Salacious 2, or Salacious Pk Server. But, it all depends on our community...

Thanks for playing NeziaX,

Sarrio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 am

For those of you who don't like the slow XP on Salaicous, there will be a poll to raise and we will decide as a community what a good rate will be
Back to top Go down
PkTribalx

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 am

Minus well do it lol, even if we say don't do it your still gonna but don't get me wrong I support both of the owners in there decision and I will still continue to play if I even get the chance to. Anyways gl if I am here still and gl even if I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:25 am

It was just a nice adventure at nezia, i just feel bad cause of all the nice stuffs i have and they're worth nothing now, but imma enjoy salacious!! road to maxed number 1 Wink
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am

can someone open neziax please i want to play it Sad(((((((((((((((((((((9999
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Pretz is the owner now he's the one who puts it online:p
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

beast can you back to neziax gonna ask pretz if we can get higher rank
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 am

Is nezia online?
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 pm

that sucks lol
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm

yea sure
Back to top Go down
PkTribalx

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Guys we are merging and neziax will probably not go back on, dealing with two servers when we can have all the community into one server can bring a lot more players seeing that the members on one server is active and they will actually stay. So stay with us and pull it out threw the end !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salacious and NeziaX Merging   Salacious and NeziaX Merging Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Salacious and NeziaX Merging
Page 1 of 1