Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im doing this thread for admin app EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
im doing this thread for admin app I_vote_lcapim doing this thread for admin app I_voting_barim doing this thread for admin app I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
im doing this thread for admin app I_vote_lcapim doing this thread for admin app I_voting_barim doing this thread for admin app I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

im doing this thread for admin app

Go down 
+3
Beast Og
sly kit
DR ERROR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

im doing this thread for admin app Empty
PostSubject: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 pm

What's your Name?

my name is eslam

What's your in Game Name?

my name in game is dr error

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?

i have made many friend on neziax -turtle-nike-onor-gyorodadde -beast og-sly kit-nike-onor and more (sorry if i forget an name)

Previous Experience?

i was co owner on rs3server "HENRY"

Vouches?

VOUCH for me if you find me good staff thanks Smile

What type of person are you overall?

i dont know what to say but im 16 years old i started neziax on 17-3-2013

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?

i love being staff and im really helpful i love helping people i was co owner on rs3server and i will help server to grow

THANKS FOR READING Smile

Last edited by DR ERROR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
sly kit
sly kit

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:43 pm

I can't make decisoions at all but good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:17 pm

i think you've got a real good chance:)
goodluck man you deserve it.

Beast
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Glad to see you're interested in staff, but please take a look at the new staff application requirements. Sly and Beast if you like Dr Error please use the proper vouch format and vouch for him to help him out with his staff application, thanks and goodluck.
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 am

thanks all Smile
Back to top Go down
gyrodaddy

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

you got my vote! i've known for a little while now and your very helpful and kind.
so i think you wil be a great mod/admin! cheers
Back to top Go down
im a pure

PostSubject: yes   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

you got my vote youve helped me many times and your really active and i see you all the time on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Ok I'm just going to just flat out say it. He's is a great community helper and mostly just helps when hes not busy. Today I logged on and Dr Error and Ggyrodaddy were helping the new member get situated into the server. So ye i will give him my vote because i seen with my own eyes, two players that I play with give help to a new member of the server, and I'm sure in the future they will continue to do this.

-Turtle, I'm out back to skilling.
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

thanks turtle and you help me too on something i forget it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im doing this thread for admin app   im doing this thread for admin app Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

im doing this thread for admin app
Page 1 of 1