admin application ingame EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
admin application ingame I_vote_lcapadmin application ingame I_voting_baradmin application ingame I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
admin application ingame I_vote_lcapadmin application ingame I_voting_baradmin application ingame I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

admin application ingame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rolobro
rolobro

admin application ingame Empty
PostSubject: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 pm

hey guys the reason i have chosen to be ingame admin is beacuse i have had experiance on near reality and as phantasye (owner) has alreayd said salacious is like near reality! i wouldnt get admin spot and mess about and be a kid about it i would be a proper admin i would give people warnings and tell them if they do so and so again they will get either 5 min mute 1 hour mute ban or ip ban and i would ask for owners permission first! i would treat people with respect including people being nasty i would still respect them. please phantasye read this i think i would be a great admin of your server and you wouldnt regret it! thanks for reading this and have a great time on salacious! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello rolobro, I'm glad to see you are interested in becoming a member of the staff on Salacious, and i'm pleased to say that staff positions are open. What follows is the criteria I will be looking for.

Loyal player
Avid Forum poster
Helpful to all
Patient
Respectful

As I'm sure you know staff can't be given instantly it is a position of honor and respect, if you are really interested I will be keeping an eye out for all the criteria mentioned above and you will be contacted via email with a response.

View user profile
rolobro
rolobro

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

thanks for reading this phantasye bro i really do appreciate it! and yes im very loyal and im active but i may not be very active for atleast a week my mom is in hospital so i need to check up on her couple days this week but yes i do appreciate you looking at my app for admin! get back to me soon as possible bro thanks!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin application ingame   admin application ingame Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

admin application ingame
Page 1 of 1