Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McWhite's back :) EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
McWhite's back :) I_vote_lcapMcWhite's back :) I_voting_barMcWhite's back :) I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
McWhite's back :) I_vote_lcapMcWhite's back :) I_voting_barMcWhite's back :) I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

McWhite's back :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McWhite
McWhite

McWhite's back :) Empty
PostSubject: McWhite's back :)   McWhite's back :) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

Well what's up guys?

I'm an old player of Heroscapepkz and a great friend to Sarrio Razz
Sarrio helped me ages back and really found Heroscapepkz off him he's a great dude haha
Anyways Basically i'm Nathan 19 years of age love surfin acting tennis basketball etc enjoy playing NeziaX
Look foward to seeing you all on the server love meeting some new people
cyah all!

McWhite
Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

McWhite's back :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: McWhite's back :)   McWhite's back :) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome back Nathan!

Yup it's been a long time since I last posted on HeroScapePkz, good thing I brought you guys the good news lol

Looking forward to seeing you on there! Server's still being worked on & if you find a better source, I can use it cause I portforwarded correctly Smile but when you get on it, tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com

McWhite's back :)
Page 1 of 1