Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Salacious Development EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Join Salacious Development I_vote_lcapJoin Salacious Development I_voting_barJoin Salacious Development I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Join Salacious Development I_vote_lcapJoin Salacious Development I_voting_barJoin Salacious Development I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Join Salacious Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Join Salacious Development Empty
PostSubject: Join Salacious Development   Join Salacious Development Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 am

Here you can apply to become a member of the Salacious Development team

Requirements

You must offer some form of coding/media arts

You will be tested

If you're interested post here with your background and why would want to join.
Back to top Go down

Join Salacious Development
Page 1 of 1