Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some more updates;3 EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
some more updates;3 I_vote_lcapsome more updates;3 I_voting_barsome more updates;3 I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
some more updates;3 I_vote_lcapsome more updates;3 I_voting_barsome more updates;3 I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

some more updates;3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast Og
Beast Og

some more updates;3 Empty
PostSubject: some more updates;3   some more updates;3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 am

So i was thinkingg.. and i found some nice things. (On some you've been working already)

1. Add nex! It would be super hard, but it'll make you a boss when you kill it:)

2. Highscores! Just for fun and a nice app on forums/ingame.

3.bank tabs, this one dr error already poster, but, i like to have my bank sorted out and that's super easy with the tabs

4. Summoning would be awesome with charms in the random item thing:) (so you can get pack yak, steel titan and stuff for bossing).

5. chaotics for salacious points. Smile

Hope you'll do something with it:)

Thanks

-Beast
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
4 Tha Lolz

some more updates;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some more updates;3   some more updates;3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 am

You can buy chaotic, primals etc from the dung shop using the dung ring tele from the skilling shop, chaotics are 2500 sal points each Smile
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile

some more updates;3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Community :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: