Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut Up DR ERROR EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Shut Up DR ERROR I_vote_lcapShut Up DR ERROR I_voting_barShut Up DR ERROR I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Shut Up DR ERROR I_vote_lcapShut Up DR ERROR I_voting_barShut Up DR ERROR I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Shut Up DR ERROR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4 Tha Lolz

Shut Up DR ERROR Empty
PostSubject: Shut Up DR ERROR   Shut Up DR ERROR Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 am

Look i get it, everyone has the freedom to post, but stop post farming and whoring, its so annoying and immature, only post stuff that is to do with the actualy topic and not just a few words, and stop posting on topics that are a week old, your willing up my feed and annoying the crap out of me and others i have talked to, if it was up to me ide reset your post count and reputation (if you had any)
So please just stop DR ERROR
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Shut Up DR ERROR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Up DR ERROR   Shut Up DR ERROR Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

lol rep++ for this
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

Shut Up DR ERROR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Up DR ERROR   Shut Up DR ERROR Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 am

lol okay you remember now i just maybe quit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shut Up DR ERROR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut Up DR ERROR   Shut Up DR ERROR Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shut Up DR ERROR
Page 1 of 1