Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok heres the deal man.. EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Ok heres the deal man.. I_vote_lcapOk heres the deal man.. I_voting_barOk heres the deal man.. I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Ok heres the deal man.. I_vote_lcapOk heres the deal man.. I_voting_barOk heres the deal man.. I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Ok heres the deal man..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PkTribalx

Ok heres the deal man.. Empty
PostSubject: Ok heres the deal man..   Ok heres the deal man.. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 am

Why is it when we merge the server is nearly never online anymore.. when neziax was on it was on literally all night and day..Come on phantasye keep the server on man. If not then what was the point of the merge? Was it for the serverto be offline?
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Ok heres the deal man.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok heres the deal man..   Ok heres the deal man.. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:14 pm

PkTribalx wrote:
Why is it when we merge the server is nearly never online anymore.. when neziax was on it was on literally all night and day..Come on phantasye keep the server on man. If not then what was the point of the merge? Was it for the serverto be offline?

1.Server was online, but computers turn off, etc.
Solution, donate and we'll buy a VPS, otherwise deal with it.

2.As much as I'd love to allow both Sarrio and myself host it, Sarrio wasn't here yesterday, so looks like i'm just hosting it.
Solution, Stop complaining about this, it happens, I know. Want to fix it right away, pay for our vps, or hope that either Sarrio, or myself are able to run it.
Back to top Go down

Ok heres the deal man..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Community :: Discussion-
Jump to: