Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotional Competition EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Promotional Competition I_vote_lcapPromotional Competition I_voting_barPromotional Competition I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Promotional Competition I_vote_lcapPromotional Competition I_voting_barPromotional Competition I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Promotional Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Promotional Competition Empty
PostSubject: Promotional Competition   Promotional Competition Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

After the latest poll it has become apparent that videos are the most effective means of advertisement, so in light of this I've decided to offer a competition, for whomever can make the best Salacious promotional video, will receive their choice in a custom spirit shield!

Requirements: The video must contain Salacious only material, it must be somewhat edited, and it must be atleast 3 minutes in length.
Back to top Go down

Promotional Competition
Page 1 of 1