Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness! EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
March Madness! I_vote_lcapMarch Madness! I_voting_barMarch Madness! I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

March Madness!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 am

Spring is Nearly Upon us!

To celebrate this, spring break, as well as Easter Salacious is Offering Double XP for the rest of March as well as some exclusive holiday items available on the Squeel of Fortune, an exciting Easter event and more!

Everyone who has played Salacious knows that double XP is something you can't miss out on, so come on down and join the community in this exciting new event and leave your feed back in the comments below!

Back to top Go down
sly kit
sly kit

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 am

omg full month of x2 xp:)
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 pm

March Madness will end in 3 days and along with the Easter event and the Easter themed items. Don't miss out on your last chance to win some nice rewards, and enjoy the double XP!
Back to top Go down
PkTribalx

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh hell yea im hyped cant wait for the server to come on though its like it isn't even on since neziax went down. come oon phantasye turn it on QQ!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March Madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness!   March Madness! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

March Madness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Salacious & NeziaX :: Announcements-
Jump to: