staff apllication EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
staff apllication I_vote_lcapstaff apllication I_voting_barstaff apllication I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
staff apllication I_vote_lcapstaff apllication I_voting_barstaff apllication I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

staff apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i love me

staff apllication Empty
PostSubject: staff apllication   staff apllication Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

What's your Name?
Robert Dean

What's your inGame Name?
Thehotkid911

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?
yes i do i am friends with everyone.

Have you ever begged yet in the server?
no i never will to me everything is earned.

Would you help those less fortunate?
yes i would if they asked me to help i would do my best to make sure they get the help they deserve and as staff you will get none but 100% from me.

What type of person are you overall?
im very kind like to help and do my best to do so.

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
i think i should be staff because i love to help and been playing server for bout a week almost and im friends with almost everyone on server and i will not let you down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
McWhite
McWhite

staff apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff apllication   staff apllication Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am

Thank's for the staff application, stay tuned!

McWhite
Back to top Go down
View user profile

staff apllication
Page 1 of 1