Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_vote_lcapAdding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_voting_barAdding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_vote_lcapAdding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_voting_barAdding Slayer task and amount to quest tab I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Empty
PostSubject: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

ADDING SLAYER TASK AND AMOUNT LEFT TO QUEST TAB

Files modified:Client.java

Spoiler:

Rep ++ (the up and down arrow on my post)
Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Phantas, is this something I have to do? Or was it already done? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 pm

I've added this for you
Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Ok awesome +rep
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
McWhite
McWhite

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 am

Great work guys!

Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Time

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 am

Thank you for adding my idea, I'm realizing that you guys really do listen to players, which means this server will be incredibly successful
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

nice work guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab   Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Adding Slayer task and amount to quest tab
Page 1 of 1