Staff Application EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sly kit
sly kit

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Hello,

AS the title says I would like to try to be part of the staff to make the games better in community wise.

My Name is : Bryan

Why should I be apart of the staff?

I have been part of staff for many other servers and I was good with all of them. If I become apart of the staff for salacious. I would be loyal and help any player who is having troubles/Help/guides or etc Like everytime on the game. I would help them with no cost what's so ever. I play on salacious anytime it is up and play until its down. If I am chosen to be apart of the staff I well watch over the chat box, game chat for spam and if I see anything of it I well give a warning and if it continues with the same person they well be kicked. I well not abuse this power at all. Like phantasye said He wants the game to be like reality and I well help support that dream and not act like a kid in game or on forums. If someone is doing something really bad I well report it to phantasye.

Over all: I hope I well be chose for a staff postion to do all of the above and more (if needed) and I well always to loyal to salacious and NeziaX.

LONG LIVE SALACIOUS AND NEZIAX Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello Sly,

It's nice to see a player who has played almost since we opened apply for a staff position, but rules are rules and you will have to follow the same process as everyone else, once a final decision is made you will be contacted via email.

View user profile
sly kit
sly kit

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

Skype would be better with me no email. If you want it more official you can email it I guess.

Owner Lamar
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Owner Lamar

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am

As phantasy says rules are rules follow the process. We although i will be honest with you now we have quite a bit of staff so things are tight. That doesnt meant the decision is made up. So keep your head high as we make a final decision and contact you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 am

Quote :
As phantasy says rules are rules follow the process. We although i will be honest with you now we have quite a bit of staff so things are tight. That doesnt meant the decision is made up. So keep your head high as we make a final decision and contact you

I believe he's referring to staff on Salacious the server, where there is currently several open staff positions lol.

View user profile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 am

Removed

Last edited by Phantasye on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Testing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1