Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Helperz staff apply EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Da Helperz staff apply I_vote_lcapDa Helperz staff apply I_voting_barDa Helperz staff apply I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Da Helperz staff apply I_vote_lcapDa Helperz staff apply I_voting_barDa Helperz staff apply I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Da Helperz staff apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Helperz

Da Helperz staff apply Empty
PostSubject: Da Helperz staff apply   Da Helperz staff apply Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 pm

What's your Name?
My name is Liam or Lee

What's your inGame Name?
Da Helperz

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?
Yes i've got along with the co owner.

Have you ever begged yet in the server?
No i have not. And i never will

Would you help those less fortunate?
I would help them but not give free items.

What type of person are you overall?
I am a very nice person with other people, I help anyone in need. I am very patient with people and I will answer any questions i have been asked. I am very faithful with anything.

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
I think i should be a part of the staff because I've had experience being staff. I have a lot of ideas and i know the rules. I will never put my self before other players. I am very friendly and I would be on a lot.

Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
McWhite
McWhite

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz staff apply   Da Helperz staff apply Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 am

Thank you for appying Da Helperz we will look into this good luck man Smile
Back to top Go down
wyzup
wyzup

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz staff apply   Da Helperz staff apply Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 am

Nice app
Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz staff apply   Da Helperz staff apply Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 am

Nice app, I got a recommendation from Mcwhite, you've been promoted to Mod! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Helperz staff apply   Da Helperz staff apply Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Da Helperz staff apply
Page 1 of 1