Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_vote_lcap4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_voting_bar4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_vote_lcap4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_voting_bar4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4 Tha Lolz

4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication Empty
PostSubject: 4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication   4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am

What's your Name?
Blake.

What's your in-Game Name?
4 Tha Lolz / Chicken

Do you get Along With Many Players In our server?(vouches)
So far i have gotten along with everyone on the server, with the acception of one but no matter.

Previous Experience?
I have been Both Mod and Admin twice on 4 different servers and co-owner once, unfortunatly all of them have been shut down so i no longer can play them.

Vouches?
None yet Razz im sure sly will tho Wink

What type of person are you overall?
Patienct and layed back, willing to help anyone that needs it like to have a laugh,dont get angry easy, can play the server for a long time.

Why do you think you should Be a Staff of the sever?
I really like the server and have been dedicatedly playing it for a while, i like to help out our players new or old, i am on alot of the time that Sly kit isnt on (the other moderator) so i can do his dutys when hes not around, ive donated to the server and i am active in the forums and ingame communitys, i am opposed to spamming, advertising and scamming and would like to stop it if i can. I just really like this server and i feel that i can help out and protect our community without abusing my powers (too much Wink)

Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: 4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication   4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 am

You have my vouch Smile
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
4 Tha Lolz

PostSubject: Re: 4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication   4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 am

Thanks Smile i dont think i will get it tho coz we dont really have enough players for another staff :\
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication   4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

4 Tha Lolz Mod Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Salacious & NeziaX :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: