Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_vote_lcapFight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_voting_barFight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_vote_lcapFight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_voting_barFight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast Og
Beast Og

Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! Empty
PostSubject: Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!   Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 am

I actually got the fire cape here:D it's kind of a guide too Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZdNM-U7LCY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks for watching!

-Beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://salacious.forumotion.com
4 Tha Lolz

PostSubject: Re: Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!   Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:12 am

No you didnt Razz got it when you died Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Beast Og
Beast Og

PostSubject: Re: Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!   Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 am

:'( goodjob Smile, but i did it with 82 range and 40 def ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://salacious.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!   Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fight caves! 3rd attempt, got the fire cape b4 4thalolz!
Page 1 of 1