Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtime for a bit EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Downtime for a bit I_vote_lcapDowntime for a bit I_voting_barDowntime for a bit I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Downtime for a bit I_vote_lcapDowntime for a bit I_voting_barDowntime for a bit I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Downtime for a bit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Since we have no VPS and Sarrio is still out, and I go back to school tomorrow unfortunately the server will be offline at night and during the day, this will remain this way until Sarrio is back, and/or we get a VPS.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're trying to get a vps we still need your support though.
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:21 am

1. this sucks Sad
2. Where is sarrio? And when will he come back?
3. I can't donate, unless you add paysafe.
4. Nobody's going to donate.
5. Can't you afford one yourself? If you just buy one, more players will come on Salacious, more ppl will donate, conclusion: you'll get everything back.
6. So pleaseee Quinton considder just buying one yourself.

Thanks..

- Beast
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
4 Tha Lolz

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 am

ive donated around $60 lol, what did you do with it? thats like 2 months VPS
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 am

As much as I'd love to get us a Vps I'm afraid it's not worth it with only a couple people, so I will not be funding it myself, if we get a vps, secondly yes you've donated about a months worth of a vps, but then we'd be out, you have ti take into consideration, buying the chatbox, the poll feature, the custom background, and all the banners wasn't free Razz. I'm asking you guys for donations because that will show me you're wanting to see the server go further, but as it is with only a couple day time players and a couple night time players it's difficult to see that it's worth it. I may still buy a month, but come on guys we'll need your support to really get it going.
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 pm

he donated 60$, I can't donate, what the f can we do more?
You can seriously put server on lol.. it was on all day last week, and where is sarro?
Give me a reason you can't put server on at school or even when you are at home?
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm

a vPS is over $30 a month all the stuff for the rswebclients client, and advertisements were NOT free. I take my laptop to school because that's what I go to learn about, I'm not going to leave it on 24/7 because leaving the computer on too long will cause an overheat and i'm sorry, but pleasing you guys is not worth buying a new computer. Niether is paying over $30 a month so 4 people can play half of whom only play when the servers on anyways. I don't know where Sarrio is it's none of my business you can follow his everyday life, so next time please know your face before posting a completely useless post that i've explained multiple times. And if the message isn't 100% clear by now let me make sure it sinks in the 4 people who actually play aren't worth over $30 a month to me nor are they worth buying a new computer. If you want the server to be on 24/7 then you help pay for it, otherwise it's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 am

Hey guys, I'm back. I was on vacation, I'm going to be on less since school started again but I don't mind hosting for the night, also I'm seriously considering getting us a new forums with more features. This one's pretty good but as you can see, it's already piled up with junk & many people posting just to get posts. It will be most likely be using IP.Boards(yes I know you have to pay for it, but I'll just get a free torrent for it). I'm still going to be supporting Salacious making videos whenever I can & I will be using new video-editing software not the same old windows movie maker. The new forums will probably be done by this weekend.

Thanks,
Sarrio
Back to top Go down
Beast Og
Beast Og

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 am

okay it's all fine to me:) i'm also just online at night so yeah... if we do this more ppl get on and more people will donate i think:).
Btw Quinton, sorry for the complaining..
(sarrio i really recommend camtesia).

greetz,
Beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downtime for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime for a bit   Downtime for a bit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Downtime for a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum