Salacious Offline EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Salacious Offline I_vote_lcapSalacious Offline I_voting_barSalacious Offline I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Salacious Offline I_vote_lcapSalacious Offline I_voting_barSalacious Offline I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Salacious Offline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Salacious Offline Empty
PostSubject: Salacious Offline   Salacious Offline Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Yes I'm aware Salacious has been offline, stop posting about it we're trying.

I leave the server running all night but after awhile my computer goes into sleep mode and shuts the server off.

Sarrio and I both have other things to do and will not be able to keep the server running 24/7. We will do out best to keep it online as much as possible, but you have to be patient and understanding.

The only true solution to this problem is a vps, which unfortunately are pretty expensive, so with that said the only way we will be able to get one is if more people donate.

View user profile
Dips
Dips

Salacious Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salacious Offline   Salacious Offline Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 am

Phantasye wrote:

I leave the server running all night but after awhile my computer goes into sleep mode and shuts the server off.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKQBAI4r0oM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salacious Offline
Page 1 of 1