Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Update(MAJOR) EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Server Update(MAJOR) I_vote_lcapServer Update(MAJOR) I_voting_barServer Update(MAJOR) I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Server Update(MAJOR) I_vote_lcapServer Update(MAJOR) I_voting_barServer Update(MAJOR) I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Server Update(MAJOR)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarrio
Admin
Admin
Sarrio

Server Update(MAJOR) Empty
PostSubject: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 am

~NeziaX~
Be ready for the rise of a new ERA

(2/26/13)

Today, I decided to get rid of the Trisidia Source because I noticed small little annoying bugs & I added a better one. But this 'better one' turns out to be an old source of the server I used to play. It was a pretty legit server!

So enjoy the last few moments while you can, questing & gathering your C Keys

Forum Changes:

2 Webclients, both working.

Why two? Well, RsWebClients is down a lot so incase it's down you have an alternative which is Rs-Ps.org(server tested on all browsers, only works for internet explorer & firefox) make sure they're the latest version!

Also, remember to vote, look at our voting thread please or just simply click the Vote button at the top! Super important! The more votes, the more players!

Took out DL Link cause new source doesn't have a working Client.

Anyways, I have a major announcement, I made 2 server switches, NOW on to my 3rd! It's a better source & I'm sure you guys will love it!

It's HD & has FULL FULLSCREEN!

Did I test it? Yes.

Is it ready? No, but it will be soon.

Here's a sneak peek:

Server Update(MAJOR) Update_zps0aa3b062

(Varrock isn't Home, it's Edgeville, I just decided to go to Varrock Razz)

Be ready & hope you like it!

________

Sarrio

Last edited by Sarrio on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://salacious.forumotion.com
PvPlFaCu

PostSubject: Re: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
McWhite
McWhite

PostSubject: Re: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Yay! can't wait haha, love the full screen!!
Back to top Go down
wyzup
wyzup

PostSubject: Re: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 am

Cool fullscreen looks great
Back to top Go down
Onor
Onor

PostSubject: Re: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 am

Loving the Fullscreen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Update(MAJOR)   Server Update(MAJOR) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Server Update(MAJOR)
Page 1 of 1