Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

add construction to total lvl EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
add construction to total lvl I_vote_lcapadd construction to total lvl I_voting_baradd construction to total lvl I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
add construction to total lvl I_vote_lcapadd construction to total lvl I_voting_baradd construction to total lvl I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

add construction to total lvl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

add construction to total lvl Empty
PostSubject: add construction to total lvl   add construction to total lvl Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 am

when you train construction the lvl you up not added to total lvl

-thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

add construction to total lvl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Community :: Discussion-
Jump to: