Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neziax problem EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
neziax problem I_vote_lcapneziax problem I_voting_barneziax problem I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

neziax problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gyrodaddy

neziax problem Empty
PostSubject: neziax problem   neziax problem Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 am

yooo gyrodaddy here

i have a problem, when i log in the screen loads but stays black with the text: Neziax loading - please wait...
i only have this problem when i log in on gyrodaddy but i made another account gyro pure to see if it was with that account also.
But with gyro pure i can log in and play and with gyrodaddy the screen stays black Sad
If someone knows the answer comment or contact me ingame on gyro pure.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

neziax problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: neziax problem   neziax problem Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
gyrodaddy

neziax problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: neziax problem   neziax problem Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 am

problem solved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

neziax problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: neziax problem   neziax problem Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:41 pm

ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

neziax problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: neziax problem   neziax problem Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

neziax problem
Page 1 of 1