Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you add highscore? EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
can you add highscore? I_vote_lcapcan you add highscore? I_voting_barcan you add highscore? I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
can you add highscore? I_vote_lcapcan you add highscore? I_voting_barcan you add highscore? I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

can you add highscore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

can you add highscore? Empty
PostSubject: can you add highscore?   can you add highscore? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 am

(SARRIO/PHANASYE)CAN YOU ADD HIGH SCORE ON FORMUS? PLEAeS

IT WILL BE Nice

Last edited by DR ERROR on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

can you add highscore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can you add highscore?   can you add highscore? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am

Can't add a high scores because forumotion doesn't support MySql, but we can make an in-game high score and maybe a top 10 overall from both servers.
Back to top Go down

can you add highscore?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salacious :: Community :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: