Salacious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salacious OLD SCHOOL EmptyThe Salacious SectionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterHomeLog in
Click the Salacious button and sign up on our new Forums!
Top posters
Phantasye (95)
Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_lcapSalacious OLD SCHOOL I_voting_barSalacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_rcap 
DR ERROR (82)
Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_lcapSalacious OLD SCHOOL I_voting_barSalacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_rcap 
Beast Og (48)
Sarrio (45)
McWhite (41)
wyzup (33)
PkTribalx (29)
Onor (29)
Da Helperz (20)
4 Tha Lolz (16)

Salacious OLD SCHOOL

Go down 
3 posters

Near Reality or Generic
Near Reality
Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_lcap100%Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Generic
Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_lcap0%Salacious OLD SCHOOL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Phantasye
Developer
Developer
Phantasye

Salacious OLD SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Salacious OLD SCHOOL   Salacious OLD SCHOOL Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Like the current Salacious, but you just miss that old school feel? Well don't worry I will be developing Salacious Old School, Update logs will be posted and a beta will be available.

Help Build Salacious Old School
Vote and decide what kind of server are you looking for in the poll included with this thread.

Near Reality- A near reality focus will be just as the title suggest as close to the real thing as
possible, this will consist of low XP rates, and challenging economy and tough training and fighting,
however this would keep the game entertaining and be more rewarding to those who work hard.

Generic- Generic is the same as most servers out there, easy to level, easy to get rich, no challenge,
however those who dislike hard work will be at home.
Back to top Go down
sly kit
sly kit

PostSubject: Re: Salacious OLD SCHOOL   Salacious OLD SCHOOL Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
DR ERROR
DR ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Salacious OLD SCHOOL   Salacious OLD SCHOOL Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

near reality and nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salacious OLD SCHOOL   Salacious OLD SCHOOL Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Salacious OLD SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1